Thursday 30 August 2012

Seeing as saturday is the first day of spring, I thought we could have a spring inspired competition..
Here are the rules

1. It is basically an open theme,
2. I will need 10 people to participate or the prize WILL default, for every 10 over the first 10 (eg:20,30,40 so on0 I will add another prize.
3.you may use any brand of polish you choice,
4. No stamping, No stickers, No transfers and no acrylic paints.
5. the entries must be emailed to me countessnails01@gmail.com or minkysam24@gmail.com or posted on the wall no later than 15/09/2012.
6. I will announce the winner on sunday 16/09
7. you may enter 2 entries but will ony count as one as they are from the same person, but will be judged separately.
8. You need to follow me on facebook (this will be checked)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Countess-Nails/248163828597427
as well as my forum, this is a fun placed to ask and have fun http://countessnails.myfastforum.org/index.php
9. A blog post will be done for the winner,
10. Not a must, bit please share my page, the more entries we get the more prizes there will be.
11.Please remember this is for fun not only the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment