Thursday 9 August 2012

PINKS from Tip Top Nails South Africa

I have done a totally pink set, for a pink competition on https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/PrittyKittyzNailz
I used Tip Top pinks for this design, 12 of them
1. Cozy Cotton (Nail Addict)
2. Candy floss (Nail Addict)
3. Marshmellow Bunny (Nail Addict)
4. Let Me Be (Nail Addict)
5. Perfect For Me (Nail Addict)
6. Pinkasso (Nail Addict)
7. Popsicle (Nail Addict)
8. Strawberries 'N Cream (Nail Chic)
9. Pot-o-Berries (Nail Chic)
10. Rosebud Cherry (Nail Chic)
11. Pink Lady (Nail Chic)
12. Meringue Surprise (Nail Chic)

I started with an ombre of pinks for my backround
on 3 nails I did ombre flowers, oppersite of the backround




Also made the gems on the flowers ombre, I was really happy with the way these came out

I did my ring finger and thumb as my accent nails, on the same backround, I hand painted flowers.

This was a really fin design to do
I hope you try it out

Oh and check out this amazing graphics Joanna from https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Polished-Dezinez-Addict/330501330327610 POLISHED DEZINEZ ADDICT did for me.

1 comment: